At Cambridge Dental, we aim to be Greenwood’s best dental office. Patients from throughout the Greenwood region trust a caring team of clinicians and support staff who go above and beyond to create a standout patient experience and provide exceptional care. Patients appreciate our friendly, welcoming environment and feel confident knowing they are in the best hands possible.
We’re looking for a General Dentist to join our team on either a part-time or full-time basis to offer an attentive, patient-centered service in a relaxing environment. This will be a rewarding opportunity for a doctor who is looking for clinical autonomy and enjoys working in a busy group practice. Our group provides rewarding careers for team members and comprehensive dental services to patients of all ages.
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out (or direct others in carrying out) oral health care services that are in the best interest of the patient.
- Contribute towards a team-oriented and collegiate environment by working with other clinical and non-clinical staff members, as necessary.
- Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards.
- Improving your clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available)
- Participate in various community outreach initiatives, as necessary.
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in South Carolina (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
- Minimum of two years of practice experience.
- Other certifications as required by the state, such as – CPR, DEA, etc.
- Access to world-class CE courses and custom learning opportunities means you can take your career in any direction you choose.
- Industry-leading technology to uphold the highest standards in patients care.
- Hiring is contingent on passing a complete background check.
- Imagen Dental Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information