Imagen Dental Partners is a great opportunity to thrive in a high-growth, high-energy environment and join a company that makes life better for dentists and patients alike. We are an innovative, technology-forward community that acquires dental practices and provides the support to grow them. We focus on delivering best-in-class systems, processes, and services, so member doctors can focus on delivering exceptional standards of patient care. Our organization was founded by highly experienced industry experts who are rapidly growing and scaling the business. Be part of the dental industry’s next big thing.
We offer a company culture of promotions from within, with a start-up atmosphere allowing for varied and rapid career development. We also offer a job environment that you will love, and a competitive compensation package, health insurance, medical, dental, and vision benefits, generous PTO, 401K matching, and an additional bonus pay structure.
We are seeking to hire an experienced BI Architect to join our team. If you’re a passionate self-starter, Imagen is a great place to get ahead.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Expert on Azure cloud technologies. Must have experience of in designing and implementing end-to-end Cloud Data Strategy using Azure Services.
- Strong data analytical skills, Data Architecture (Modeling) skills. Experience with one or more enterprise-level data modeling tools.
- Experience in building new data warehouse strongly desired.
- Experience in report design and development along with supporting highly complex cloud/BI applications of strategic or functional importance including integration with data sources; highly automated data refresh processes; best-in-class data visualizations, dashboards, and reports that communicate critical insights to drive decision making.
- Experience with Azure Data Factory, Matillion, or other cloud ETL technologies strongly desired.
- Refine and automate processes, track issues, and document changes.
- Develops modern cloud BI and analysis solutions in close collaboration with internal/external teams.
- Define and prioritize analytic projects to meet the needs of business.
- Create, maintain, and update technical documentation.
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements.
- Define reporting and alerting requirements for business teams and leadership.
- Maintain and support data analytics platforms and warehouses.
- Design, troubleshoot, document, and maintain system processes.
- Communicate key insights and findings to teams and leadership.
- Make data-driven decisions, think systematically about ROI, and resolve complexity to drive results.
- Develops solutions to complex problems which require the regular use of ingenuity and innovation.
- Ensures solutions are consistent with organization objectives.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 8+ years of experience as a BI Architect focused or in a similar role.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related field.
- Good understanding of strategic and emerging technology trends, and the practical application of existing and new technologies to evolving business and operating models.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Skilled in the following: Azure (Synapse, SSAS, ADF), Matillion, Data Modeling, DAX, Power BI Dashboards, Microsoft SQL Server (SSAS, SSIS, SSRS)
- Knowledge of professional concepts and the ability to use this knowledge toward development of theories and methods.
- Familiarity working in a fast-paced environment, with clear measurable outcome goals
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Strong troubleshooting, problem-solving and conceptualization skills.
- Must be highly curious, driven, and disciplined.
- Understanding of data models, data warehouses, and data mining.
- Familiarity with various BI technologies.
- Experience with participating in all aspects of BI: data warehouse/analytical projects including conceptualization, design, development, testing, selection, deployment, and post-implementation support.
Imagen Dental Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
- Hiring is contingent on passing a complete background check.
- Imagen Dental Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information