The M&A Analyst – Finance will support the acquisition of dental practices across select regions in the US. The position provides financial and other quantitative analyses supporting due diligence that enables the company to make prudent acquisition decisions. The role will also drive the due diligence process, including tracking and managing diligence requests and responses, virtual data rooms, and external resources through the completion of their respective tasks. The role will prepare and support due diligence and other outputs for senior management and the Board.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Evaluates and processes financials for potential acquisition targets based on valuation and long-term models
• Determines Adjusted EBITDA, recommended transaction value and other critical quantitative outputs
• Updates and maintains long-term model for each acquisition through the development process
• Administers virtual data room, tracks and manages diligence requests and responses
• Prepares update materials and other outputs for potential partners, senior management and the Board
• Coordinates with internal and external teams during transaction due diligence
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or a related field
• At least two years of professional experience, preferably in corporate finance, public accounting, banking, or management consulting role; or an equivalent combination of training and experience
• Must possess intellectual curiosity and a desire to work in a fast-paced, meritocratic organization
• Strong quantitative acumen with a firm understanding of financial modeling and related analysis
• Ability to navigate and document findings and issues within financial statements and due diligence responses
• Good knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and financial reporting requirements
• Strong financial analysis, modeling, and presentation skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to demonstrate clear, concise articulation of proposed actions, illustrating opportunity, risks, and alternative options
• Self-starter, highly motivated, and prepared to undertake all projects with a sense of urgency and work in a self-directed manner
We offer a company culture of promotions from within, with a start-up atmosphere allowing for varied and rapid career development. We also offer a job environment that you will love, and a competitive compensation package, health insurance, medical, dental, and vision benefits, generous PTO, 401K matching, and an additional bonus pay structure.
- Hiring is contingent on passing a complete background check.
- Imagen Dental Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information