Lead the organization’s practice integrations team focused on welcoming and integrating new practices into the Imagen community. Ensure practices experience a seamless integration experience, minimizing disruption and delivering on our commitments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Set the vision for the integrations team. Define the ideal practice experience for the integrations period and build a team and plan that supports the vision.
- Reduce the time to integrate. Develop the Imagen Way of doing integrations and standardize across the country. Improve the process through a keen eye to detail, refinement of the project plan in Smartsheet, and effective cross-functional partnership with all support center functions.
- Partner with the Business Development team to continuously improve the handoff from BD to Operations. Enhance our suite of integration success metrics and drive continuous improvement.
- Maintain partner integration satisfaction scores above the current baseline. Focus on change management strategies to improve the experience and create an industry-leading approach. Always keep the practice’s experience front and center.
- Build a team of exceptional dental integrators who are passionate about welcoming new practices. Create an environment where each individual can thrive and continue to hone their craft.
- Identify ways to bring financial and clinical value earlier in the process.
- Lead the team in seeking out and standardizing innovations.
- Operate as an ambassador for the organization with new practices. Roll up your sleeves and integrate when needed: act as overflow for the team when volume is high and/or a specific partnership require heightened attention due to complexity or size
PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in healthcare M&A
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in a dental environment
- Prior leadership experience
- Project management skills and expertise
- The ability to travel up to 25%
- Hiring is contingent on passing a complete background check.
- Imagen Dental Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information