Website Imagen Dental Partners
- Our Regional Director of Operations role is responsible for the operational and financial health of a collection of dental practices within a defined region. The role:
- Leads all non-clinical operations of the dental offices, including aiding managers in determining appropriate staffing, hiring top talent, and providing leadership to managers on both strategic and day-to-day operational matters.
- Implements best practices and systems that support the achievement of both profit and growth targets.
- Serve as a Primary Contact for the practice team members and provides day-to-day non-clinical operational support.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Review performance report over multi offices to identify operational opportunities to build sustainable practice growth.
• Assess workforce planning, recruiting and retention strategy to maintain optimum performance of each supported practice.
• Engage with office leaders by utilizing the tools in the spear platform solution to monitor metrics while identifying challenges and taking advantage of growth opportunities.
• Evaluate real-time analysis of data and implement a high-level strategy to increase profitability. Monitor the P&L statements for each supported practice and develop effective ways to close the gaps between actual performance and company projections.
• Ability to analyze business reporting and create recommendations/actions to the attainment of yearly budgetary and contribution goals, prioritizing supported practice performance issues to ensure issues impacting Same Office Growth (SOG), revenue, and profitability (EBITDA) are addressed first.
• Provide coaching and consulting around industry-leading solutions, business and financial needs, clinical growth, execution, and implementation of key initiatives.
• Ability to quickly build rapport, trust, and credibility with team members.
• Arranges training activities to educate, prioritize and execute operational opportunities. Execute Spear customized learning plans using the results of the practice analytics along with your insights and expertise.
• Build relationships between doctors and their teams by helping them build a culture of success and synergy that allows practices to focus on driving clinical and business excellence.
• Serve as a point of escalation for Office Managers.
• Mentor and coach Office Managers on operational excellence by providing coaching and training around DPMS.
• Other duties as assigned
PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE
- 10 years of experience working in multi-site Dental locations.
- Strong technical expertise in Dental Practice Management Services
- Experience with Dentrix, Eagle soft, open dental and able to adapt to new software.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving skills, strong accounting, financial and operational knowledge.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Must possess a strong desire to observe, teach, train and develop financial sustainability in the practices that they oversee.
- Hiring is contingent on passing a complete background check.
- Imagen Dental Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information