How does your day-to-day look like?
As part of our team, you will perform a key leadership role in the stand-up and implementation of the Imagen Dental Partners RCM process for our Corporate Headquarters and all our dental practices. You will find yourself:
- Assisting in implementing with our 3rd Party RCM provider, the day-to-day functions of the Billing department, standardizing the methods in which work will be accomplished.
- Coordinating with our 3rd Party RCM providers to ensure all processes are working and that the service providers are hitting their KPIs. Processes include:
- Pre-visit insurance eligibility and verification
- Overseeing accounts aging report by payors and ensure processing of claims on hold to prevent any timely filing denials.
- Ensuring review, edit, and process Dental claims and claim adjudication is handled in an efficient and timely manner.
- Audit of dental codes submitted for reimbursement and working with Practice operations to ensure that dental codes are optimized and updated on a regular basis.
- Oversee the process of reconciliation of patient account postings and submittal of dental patient statements for mailing.
- Manage the process of patient interactions (phone, mail, and email) regarding any billing or claims-related concerns.
- Preparing reports for and participate in team meetings regarding service levels, cash flow, DSO, and bad debt.
- Orienting the staff and patients to billing policies and procedures.
- 5 years of experience with implementation of an RCM process at a corporate and/or practice level
- RCM experience in the Medical or Dental industry is experience required
- Attention to details, and skilled in documentation and implementation of workflow processes
- Advanced level of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Coding certification or experience is highly desired
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
- Experience in Dentrix, Eaglesoft, Open Dental
Imagen Dental Partners is a support community that acquires and grows dental practices. We are the home for the exceptional, technology-driven dentist. We have a community of dental professionals whose focus is to deliver superior care to those we serve – our patients.
Imagen Dental Partners was founded by highly experienced industry experts and we are rapidly growing and scaling the business. We provide business expertise to our team of skilled dentists and clinicians, resulting in superior clinical and financial performance. We aim to be dental’s employer of choice and are always seeking driven professionals to join our growing team.
We are looking for top talent to join us as we transform the world of dental support partnerships. Thriving at Imagen means having a passion for growth, being fueled by the competitive spirit, and always bringing your “A” game.
Join us as we build one of Dentistry’s fastest-growing companies with headquarters located in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Imagen Dental Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
- Hiring is contingent on passing a complete background check.
- Imagen Dental Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information