At Hutchinson Family Dentistry, we are seeking a Registered Dental Hygienist to join our team, we maintain the highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in dentistry. If you are seeking a new dental home, dedicated to patient care, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, we would LOVE to talk to you!
We have an amazing team and offer a kind and welcoming environment that you will love! We will provide ongoing opportunities that will allow you to continue developing your career, a competitive compensation package, 401K matching, health insurance, PTO and a Sign-On bonus.
Schedule: Monday through Thursday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
What does a great Dental Hygienist do?
As part of our team, you will identify opportunities to discuss oral health hygiene of our patients as it relates to the mouth-body connection, including:
- Review and update dental x-rays and chart notes while maintaining dental equipment and x-ray machine.
- Record detailed narratives and probing depths for claims.
- Ensure OSHA/HIPAA compliance.
- Sterilize and maintain dental supplies.
- Ability to successfully complete a dental prophylaxis, as well as diagnose and complete periodontal treatment.
- Ability to apply fluoride gel/varnish and sealants.
- Serve as a point of escalation for both patient and team relations.
- Maintain a safe and secure environment for patients and the team.
- Current Certification from an accredited Hygiene Program.
- Current CPR Certification.
- Demonstrates leadership and strong communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- We use Open Dental as dental software, previous experience is preferred.
Our practice was founded in 2012 to provide families throughout Hutchinson and surrounding communities with the oral health care and services they deserve. Check out our website and learn more about us: https://www.hutchfamilydentistry.com/
Apply today and join a team that strives to treat people like family and treat them as we would expect to be treated.
- Hiring is contingent on passing a complete background check.
- Imagen Dental Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information