We are seeking for a Registered Dental Hygienist to join our State-Of-The-Art practice in Milwaukee, WI.
If you are seeking a new dental home and have experience with identifying gum disease, periodontal conditions and defining appropriate treatment plan, we would LOVE to talk to you!
We offer a job environment that you will love, an amazing team, lots of opportunities to continue developing your career, and a competitive compensation package that includes health insurance, PTO.
Expanding hours as hygiene grows
What does a great Dental Hygienist do?
As our Dental Hygienist, you will identify opportunities to discuss oral health hygiene of our patients as it relates to the mouth-body connection, including:
- Review and update dental x-rays and chart notes while maintaining dental equipment and x-ray machine.
- Record detailed narratives and probing depths for claims.
- Ensure OSHA/HIPAA compliance.
- Sterilize and maintain dental supplies.
- Ability to successfully complete a Scaling and Root Planning and/or Prophylaxis.
- Excel with placing fluoride varnish and sealants.
- Serve as a point of escalation for both patient and team relations.
- Maintain a safe and secure environment for patients and team.
Previous work Experience:
- Experience with Eaglesoft dental software
- Current CPR Certification.
- Current Certification from an accredited Hygiene Program.
- Demonstrates leadership and strong communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Apply today and become part of a top-notch dental family with state-of-the-art solutions!
- Hiring is contingent on passing a complete background check.
- Imagen Dental Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information