At Cambridge Dental, we aim to be Greenwood’s best dental office. Patients from throughout the Greenwood region trust a caring team of clinicians and support staff who go above and beyond to create a standout patient experience and provide exceptional care. Patients appreciate our friendly, welcoming environment and feel confident knowing they are in the best hands possible.
We are seeking a Registered Dental Hygienist to join our team on a part-time basis, to provide affordable quality dental care to the insured and uninsured in a friendly atmosphere. If you are seeking a new dental home and have experience with identifying gum disease, periodontal conditions, and defining the appropriate treatment plan, we would LOVE to talk to you!
We offer a job environment that you will love, an amazing team, lots of opportunities to continue developing your career.
- Review and update dental x-rays and chart notes while maintaining dental equipment and x-ray machine.
- Record detailed narratives and probing depths for claims.
- Ensure OSHA/HIPAA compliance.
- Sterilize and maintain dental supplies.
- Ability to successfully complete Scaling and Root Planning and/or Prophylaxis.
- Excel with placing fluoride varnish and sealants.
- Serve as a point of escalation for both patient and team relations.
- Maintain a safe and secure environment for patients and the team.
- Current Certification from an accredited Hygiene Program.
- Current CPR Certification.
- Demonstrates leadership and strong communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- We use Eaglesoft as dental software, previous experience is preferred.
- Hiring is contingent on passing a complete background check.
- Imagen Dental Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information