At East Side Smiles, we are seeking a Registered Dental Hygienist to join our State-Of-The-Art practice in Nashville, TN.
If you are seeking a new dental home and have experience with identifying gum disease, periodontal conditions, and defining the appropriate treatment plan, we would LOVE to talk to you!
We offer a job environment that you will love, a high-tech office, including cosmetic dentistry with celebrity clientele, an amazing team, lots of opportunities to continue developing your career, and a competitive compensation package that includes health insurance and PTO. A $3K Sign-On bonus may be offered to the right candidate based on experience.
What does a great Dental Hygienist do?
- Review and update dental x-rays and chart notes while maintaining dental equipment and x-ray machine.
- Record detailed narratives and probing depths for claims.
- Ensure OSHA/HIPAA compliance.
- Sterilize and maintain dental supplies.
- Ability to successfully complete Scaling and Root Planning and/or Prophylaxis.
- Excel with placing fluoride varnish and sealants.
- Serve as a point of escalation for both patient and team relations.
- Maintain a safe and secure environment for patients and team.
- Experience with Eaglesoft dental software
- Current CPR Certification.
- Dental Hygienist License issued by the Tennessee Board of Dentistry
- Demonstrates leadership and strong communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Hiring is contingent on passing a complete background check.
- Imagen Dental Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information