We are seeking for a Registered Dental Hygienist to join our Regarding Dentistry family practice in Waconia, MN. Founded in 1956, Regarding Dentistry is built on a reputation for excellence in general dentistry. Together, Dr. Laura Menser and Dr. Jack Fiedler have developed a practice unique to the dental industry. Regarding Dentistry delivers elevated care based on experience, driven by passion, and tailored to each guest’s preferences, lifestyle, and desired outcome. The team offers various services including Botox®, Juvéderm, teeth whitening, clear aligners, bridges, crowns, dentures, implants, sleep appliances, and bruxism appliances to help guests reclaim dental health, restore lasting function, and reveal individual beauty.
We offer a job environment that you will love, an amazing team, lots of opportunities to continue developing your career, health insurance and PTO.
Tuesday from 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Wednesday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Thursday from 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Friday from 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM
What does a great Dental Hygienist do?
As our Dental Hygienist, you will identify opportunities to discuss oral health hygiene of our patients as it relates to the mouth-body connection, including:
· Review and update dental x-rays and chart notes while maintaining dental equipment and x-ray machine.
· Record detailed narratives and probing depths for claims.
· Ensure OSHA/HIPAA compliance.
· Sterilize and maintain dental supplies.
· Ability to successfully complete a Scaling and Root Planning and/or Prophylaxis.
· Excel with placing fluoride varnish and sealants.
· Serve as a point of escalation for both patient and team relations.
· Maintain a safe and secure environment for patients and team.
Previous work Experience
· Experience with Eaglesoft dental software
· Current CPR Certification.
· Current Certification from an accredited Hygiene Program.
· Demonstrates leadership and strong communication skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Apply today and become part of a top-notch dental family with state-of-the-art solutions!
While many things have changed, one thing remains the same: our commitment to your safety.
We’re adding extra precautions, such as temperature checks, extra disinfecting, and a social-distanced schedule. We look forward to seeing you again! Specify PPE provided: masks, gloves, coats, face shields.
- Hiring is contingent on passing a complete background check.
- Imagen Dental Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information