At Imagen Dental Partners we offer a great opportunity to thrive in a high-growth, high-energy environment and join a company that makes life better for dentists and patients alike. We are an innovative, technology-forward community that acquires dental practices and provides the support to grow them. We focus on delivering best-in-class systems, processes, and services, so member doctors can focus on delivering exceptional standards of patient care. Our organization was founded by highly experienced industry experts who are rapidly growing and scaling the business. Be part of the dental industry’s next big thing!
We offer a company culture of promotions from within, with a start-up atmosphere allowing for varied and rapid career development. Also, a job environment that you will love, and a competitive compensation package, health insurance, medical, dental, and vision benefits, generous PTO, 401K matching, and an additional bonus pay structure.
Responsible for overseeing the day-to-day process of billing, claim submissions, and collections process for all dental procedures performed at our dental practices. Oversee the daily processes for Insurance reimbursements, resolving discrepancies, adjusting claims, preparing reports; office and customer coordination. Assist and play a key role in developing revenue cycle strategies and implementing plans to ensure goals for customer service levels, accounts receivable, bad debt and cash are within stated objectives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform a key leadership role in the stand-up and implementation of the Imagen Dental Partners RCM process for our Corporate Headquarters and all of our dental practices.
- Assist in implementing with our 3rd Party RCM provider, the day-to-day functions of the Billing department, standardizing the methods in which work will be accomplished.
- Coordinating with our 3rd Party RCM providers to ensure all processes are working and that the service providers are hitting their KPIs. Processes include:
- Pre-visit insurance eligibility and verification
- Overseeing accounts aging report by payors and ensure processing of claims on hold to prevent any timely filing denials
- Ensuring review, edit, and process Dental claims and claim adjudication is handled in an efficient and timely manner
- Audit of dental codes submitted for reimbursement and working with Practice operations to ensure that dental codes are optimized and updated regularly
- Oversee the process of reconciliation of patient account postings and submittal of dental patient statements for mailing.
- Manage the process of patient interactions (phone, mail, and email) regarding any billing or claims-related concerns.
- Prepare reports for and participate in team meetings regarding service levels, cash flow, DSO, and bad debt.
- Orient the staff and patients to billing policies and procedures.
PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE [JOB REQUIREMENTS]
- RCM experience in the Medical or Dental industry is experience required; Coding certification or experience is highly desired
- Experience with the implementation of an RCM process at a corporate and/or practice level is required
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
- Experience in Dentrix, Eaglesoft, Open Dental is highly preferred
- Attention to detail, and skilled in documentation and implementation of workflow processes
- Hiring is contingent on passing a complete background check.
- Imagen Dental Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information