Imagen’s Smartsheet Project Manager role is responsible for supporting the Senior Manager, Strategic Priorities in driving company-wide programs and projects to support growth and scalability. This role will also be Imagen’s Smartsheet expert, ensuring we are designing effective, scalable, and user-friendly solutions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
This role will own two major bodies of work in support of Imagen’s strategic priorities.
Smartsheet Optimization and Adoption:
- Create Smartsheet templates, dashboards, and reports to meet business needs with an optimized user-experience that can be easily adapted by team members with a range of Smartsheet experience or abilities.
- Ensure adequate Smartsheet training for effective adoption across the key Imagen team members.
- Own Smartsheet workflows ensuring that all workflows are logical, optimized, and scalable.
- Provide continuous improvement support on an ad hoc basis and in accordance with specific project requirements, working collaboratively to compile ideas and input from stakeholders.
- Extracting key metrics and dashboards to support key leadership decisions
• Coordinate with cross-discipline teams to support projects in alignment with Imagen’s strategic priorities
• Utilize different project management methodologies including Agile sprint planning to plan projects and key deliverables from stakeholders
• Provide support to Senior Manager, Strategic Priorities to initiate, plan, execute, control and close projects of various magnitudes across the business.
• Operate with a sense of urgency, accuracy, and detail-orientation
• Other duties as assigned
PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE
- 2+ years working extensively in Smartsheet, including experience with workflows and dashboarding across a team of people
- Proven ability to work with stakeholders with a range of technical expertise across all levels in an organization
- Superior communication, interpersonal, and organization skills
- Ability to work collaboratively executing change and project management plans, in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines (Agile)
- Ability to work with a complex stakeholder group across geographical boundaries
- Strong time management skills
- PM certification preferred.
Imagen Dental Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Be part of the dental industry’s next big thing. Apply today!
- Hiring is contingent on passing a complete background check.
- Imagen Dental Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information