As our Southeast Integrations Manager, you will enjoy having executive exposure and building strong stakeholder relationships. You will use your extraordinary communication skills to influence others and apply change management sensitivity as a mechanism to guarantee execution as planned.
We offer a company culture of promotions from within, with a start-up atmosphere allowing for varied and rapid career development. We also offer a job environment that you will love, a competitive compensation package that includes health insurance, medical, mental, and vision benefits, generous PTO and an additional bonus pay structure.
WHAT DOES A GREAT INTEGRATION MANAGER DO?
You will be responsible for providing a single point of contact and accountability for a new dental practice from the time of receiving a signed Letter of Intent to post-close.
These are some relevant aspects of your life as Integration Manager with Imagen Dental Partners:
· Collaborate with our Business Development team to oversee the diligence process from LOI through the first day of partnership.
· Work closely with project management and various support staff members to prepare well for Day 1. Ensure that the team is ready and prepared for partnership day, with all pre-close tasks completed with accuracy.
· Be onsite for the first several days of partnership, including but not limited to the Midwest Region. Leverage emotional intelligence and change management skills to build effective working relationships with the practice and begin transitioning activities.
· Spot barriers to growth and give input to the practice growth plan.
· Transition the practice to an assigned Operational leader upon successful completion of the first ninety days.
· At least 3 years of experience in running dental practices; including RCM and practice management systems.
· Ability to demonstrate a solid understanding of Dental Office Operations, including HR and Finance.
· Ability to demonstrate project management, detail orientation and multitasking skills.
· High school Diploma
· Ability to travel more than 50% of the time.
· Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills; Project Management software experience a plus.
· Experience with Eaglesoft, Open Dental, Dentrix, or similar DPMS systems
Thriving at Imagen means having a passion for growth, being fueled by the competitive spirit, and always bringing your “A” game. We aim to be dental’s employer of choice and are always seeking driven professionals to join our growing team. Apply now and craft your career with us!
Imagen Dental Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
- Hiring is contingent on passing a complete background check.
- Imagen Dental Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information