We are seeking to hire an experienced BI Developer to join our team. If you’re a passionate self-starter, Imagen is a great place to get ahead.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Proficiency in Business Intelligence/Data Warehouse environment with involvement in design, development, implementation, troubleshooting, and support of ETL/ELT process using Azure ADF/ Matillion.
- Proven ability in developing Data warehousing, Operational Data Store (ODS), and Data Mart on Microsoft SQL Server.
- Excellent programming skills in writing Complex Stored Procedures, Queries, Views, User Defined Functions, Cursors, and Common Table Expressions using T-SQL.
- Proven ability in Performance Tuning and Query Optimization by Indexing, Partitioning, and Denormalization.
- An advanced level of SQL programming for data analysis is required.
- Experience with Azure Data Factory, Matillion or other cloud ETL technologies strongly desired.
- Experience working in an Agile environment, preferred.
- Create, maintain, and update technical documentation.
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements.
- Define reporting and alerting requirements for business teams and leadership.
- Maintain and support data analytics platforms and warehouses.
- Communicate key insights and findings to product teams and leadership.
- Make data-driven decisions, think systematically about ROI and resolve complexity to drive results.
- Develops solutions to complex problems which require the regular use of ingenuity and innovation.
- Ensures solutions are consistent with organization objectives.
- 6+ years of experience as a BI Developer focused or in a similar role.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related field.
- Skilled in the following: Azure (Synapse, SSAS, ADF), Matillion, Data Modeling, DAX, Power BI Dashboards, Microsoft SQL Server (SSAS, SSIS, SSRS)
- Understanding of data models, data warehouses, and data mining.
- Familiarity with various BI technologies.
- Experience with participating in all aspects of BI: data warehouse/analytical projects including conceptualization, design, development, testing, selection, deployment, and post-implementation support.
- Familiarity working in a fast-paced environment, with clear measurable outcome goals
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Strong troubleshooting, problem solving and conceptualization skills.
We offer a company culture of promotions from within, with a start-up atmosphere allowing for varied and rapid career development. We also offer a job environment that you will love, and a competitive compensation package, health insurance, medical, dental, and vision benefits, generous PTO, 401K matching, and an additional bonus pay structure.
Imagen Dental Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
- Hiring is contingent on passing a complete background check.
- Imagen Dental Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information