We are seeking a Treatment Coordinator to join our patient-focused practice located in Waconia, MN. We provide high-quality services striving to help our patients realize the best version of themselves.
Do you have the drive and passion to help others improve their oral health in the way that we do? As a part of our team, you will deliver best-in-class patient care and focus on putting every patient first, every visit. We offer a job environment that you will love, an amazing team, lots of opportunities to continue developing your career, and a competitive compensation package that includes health insurance and PTO.
Your main job responsibility will be to clearly explain treatment options and related costs. You will be the liaison between the doctor and the patient and will assist in the gathering of information in the new patient experience, as well as coordinating a treatment plan with the doctor and presenting it to the patient.
· Develop productive schedules.
· Demonstrate understanding of insurance benefits.
· Manage patient documents and records.
· Process and complete claim forms.
· Engage and foster patients through a positive experience.
How will your day look like? you will invest your time:
You will demonstrate your knowledge about the treatment, the timelines, and you will be also prepared to negotiate financial arrangements with the clients, while providing a calm and warm environment for patients who are otherwise anxious and concerned about “how to afford dentistry.”
· Identifying schedule opportunities.
· Ensuring a positive office culture and superb patient experience.
· Checking patients and out in a professional manner.
· Providing administrative support to office manager and vendors.
· Verifying insurance information is correct and verified before the patient’s appointment.
· Creating a financial treatment plan.
· Obtaining a financial commitment from the patient.
· Collecting copays during the patient appointment.
We are looking for a patient-oriented person with:
· 3 years of experience working in dentistry with strong knowledge of Dental operations.
· Experience with Eaglesoft.
· 3 years of technical expertise in dental insurance benefits
· Must possess a strong desire to meet performance standards.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
· Previous experience in Dental Front Office type of roles (preferred).
Founded in 1956, Regarding Dentistry is built on a reputation for excellence in general dentistry. Together, Dr. Laura Menser and Dr. Jack Fiedler have developed a practice unique to the dental industry. Regarding Dentistry delivers elevated care based on experience, driven by passion, and tailored to each guest’s preferences, lifestyle, and desired outcome. The team offers various services including Botox®, Juvéderm, teeth whitening, clear aligners, bridges, crowns, dentures, implants, sleep appliances, and bruxism appliances to help guests reclaim dental health, restore lasting function, and reveal individual beauty.
Start your smile journey today, apply and learn how you would be a great fit for our dental team!
- Hiring is contingent on passing a complete background check.
- Imagen Dental Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information