Join the Imagen Team
Interested in supporting a community of excellence as we endeavour to elevate all aspects of dentistry?
We are seeking for a Registered Dental Hygienist to join our State-Of-The-Art practice in Lake Forest, IL.
If you are seeking a new dental home and have experience with identifying gum disease, periodontal conditions and defining appropriate treatment plan, we would LOVE to talk to you!
Previous work Experience
- 1 year of experience as Dental Hygienist
- Experience with Dentrix, Eaglesoft dental software, Curve, Open Dental or MacPractice
- Current CPR Certification.
- Current Certification from an accredited Hygiene Program.
- Demonstrates leadership and strong communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Apply today, and become part of a top notch dental family with state of the art solutions!
Do you have a can-do attitude? We are looking for a strong, collaborative, and savvy Corporate Paralegal to join our Scottsdale, AZ team.
How does your day look like?
You will find yourself working in a fast pace, high collaboration culture to:
• Support the business through M&A due diligence, transaction execution and integration
• Prepare legal documents, corporate filings and registrations, letters, client correspondence, document templates, legal memoranda and other duties as reasonably required
• Perform basic legal research on state dental board rules, state statutes and other regulations
• Implement risk-related policies and practices
• Interact and communicate effectively with clients and internal team members
• Manage multiple transactions and other matters at the same time
• Maintain confidentiality and uphold other professional obligations
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Act as a resource to the M&A team in the engagement of prospective practice owners and executives through telephone, email, and social media platforms prior to qualifying these as potential targets
- Develop a pipeline of acquisitions and help the business identify appropriate targets
- Oversee acquisitions from initial contact to closing
- Conduct regular meetings and reviews with prospective businesses and prepare follow-up reports
- Draft transaction documents and miscellaneous documents in connection with acquisitions and other matters
- Work collaboratively with other departments in connection with acquisitions and other matters
Required Experience, Education & Skills
- Minimum of two years of paralegal experience in a high-volume transaction environment
- Paralegal certification
- Associate’s degree or bachelor’s degree
- Ability to maintain proprietary, trade secret and confidential information
- Strong computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
A Regional Manager of Operations at Imagen is responsible for the operational and financial health of a collection of dental practices within a defined region. In this role you will
• Lead all non-clinical operations of the dental offices, including aiding managers in determining appropriate staffing, hiring top talent, and providing leadership to managers on both strategic and day-to-day operational matters.
• Implement best practices and systems that support the achievement of both profit and growth targets.
• Serve as primary contact for the practice team members and provides day-to-day non-clinical operational support.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Review performance reports over multi offices to identify operational opportunities to build sustainable practice growth.
• Assess workforce planning, recruiting, and retention strategy to maintain optimum performance of each supported practice.
• Engage with office leaders by utilizing the tools in the spear platform solution to monitor metrics while identifying challenges and taking advantage of growth opportunities.
• Evaluate real-time analysis of data and implement a high-level strategy to increase profitability. Monitor the P&L statements for each supported practice and develop effective ways to close the gaps between actual performance and company projections. Ability to analyze business reporting and create recommendations/action to the attainment of yearly budgetary and contribution goals, prioritizing supported practice performance issues to ensure issues impacting Same Office Growth (SOG), revenue, and profitability (EBITDA) are addressed first.
• Provide coaching and consulting around industry-leading solutions, business and financial needs, clinical growth, execution, and implementation of key initiatives.
• Ability to quickly build rapport, trust, and credibility with team members.
• Arranges training activities to educate, prioritize and execute operational opportunities. Execute Spear customized learning plans using the results of the practice analytics along with your insights and expertise.
• Build relationships between doctors and their teams by helping them build a culture of success and synergy that allows practices to focus on driving clinical and business excellence.
• Serve as a point of escalation for Office Managers.
• Mentor and coach Office Managers on operational excellence by providing coaching and training around DPMS.
PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE
• Prior experience working in multi-site locations.
• Experience with Dentrix, Eagle soft, open dental, and able to adapt to new software.
• Strong knowledge of Spear education
• Strong technical expertise in Dental Practice Management Services
• Demonstrated creative problem-solving skills, strong accounting, financial and operational knowledge.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
• Must possess a strong desire to observe, teach, train, and develop financial sustainability in the practices that they oversee.
At Imagen Dental Partners we are leading dentistry to a new future that we collectively define. We are forward-thinking and consider patient well-being in everything that we do. We are proud of our fast-paced, results-oriented, and collaborative culture, as the perfect environment to serve others and grow professionally.
What does a great Dental Recruiter do?
Our team is set for success and we are growing! In this new position as Dental Recruiter,
you will have regular access to senior leadership, as well as an unparalleled opportunity to influence results both up, down and across the company by building a top-notch recruiting function inspired to delight candidates and our partner practices.
In this position, you will own the full recruiting cycle including pipeline generation, job postings, phone-screenings, offer drafting/negotiations, and background checks. You will be a brand ambassador in charge of recruiting talent across the entire organization, including support functions and clinical roles, leveraging technology and innovative talent sources to attract “A players.”
Accountability is well rewarded across our company. You will:
• utilize your organizational skills to drive recruiting for many positions and demanding priorities across the enterprise.
• be part of a high-performing, collaborative team in an environment that fosters and encourages quick thinking, assertive sourcing skills, and a proactive approach to recruiting.
• be driven by data, with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• maintain a robust candidate pipeline and place a strong focus on the candidate experience.
• provide accurate and timely reports and communication to management, hiring managers, and the People and Culture team.
• assess recruiting process, identify improvement opportunities, and participate in / lead enterprise improvement initiatives.
You are the kind of person who:
• Has had success recruiting a broad range of dentistry positions, including general dentists, hygienists, and dental assistants.
• Establishes and maintains credibility with your candidates and partners.
• Knows how to manage competing demands and accept constructive feedback.
• Meets or exceeds performance metrics.
Basic qualifications for consideration:
• 3 years of experience in dentistry full lifecycle recruiting.
• Experience executing college recruiting strategies.
• 2 years of experience executing social media recruiting campaigns.
• Experience with process improvement tools, SLAs, and recruiting metrics.
• Experience using an ATS.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
At Imagen Dental Partners, we do not just accept difference — we celebrate, honor, and support it. We thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, partners, patients, and our community. Imagen Dental Partners is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and wants you to IMAGEN yourself here.
Expertise in Technology, Management and Strategic Marketing for the Dental Industry
Chief Executive Officer
Rezwan leads the Imagen team, with 15+ years of business expertise specific to dentistry. While completing his MBA, he pursued a leadership role at Spear Education—propelling the success of a company that transformed a traditional campus education model into dentistry’s leading modern education platform. A Founding Partner of Spear, Rezwan developed revolutionary business lines, such as Spear Practice Solutions, transforming an outdated business model of Practice Consulting with technology driven solutions.
Michael Augins, President, brings 20 years of industry experience to Imagen. When SVP and Regional CCO North America for Dentsply Sirona, his region generated $1.6B in revenue. As President, Sirona USA, he helped lead the Dentsply-Sirona merger, creating a $14B entity. At Sirona he also led several key initiatives including Dentsply Sirona World and was responsible for helping to drive the growth of CEREC and the CEREC community. Prior to leading Sirona Michael was an Engagement Manager at McKinsey & Company where he was a member of the Growth and Healthcare practices.
Chief Development Officer
Andrew brings 10 years of development experience. As VP of Corporate Development at Young Innovations, a dental manufacturer and distributor, he led acquisitions and strategic partnerships. He also served at Linden Capital Partners, a ~$3B private equity firm with several dental investments, and at Barclays Investment Bank.
Chief Financial Officer
Chris Roth brings 25 years of Financial and Operational experience. As Chief Financial Officer at Young Innovations, he led accounting & reporting, tax, and IT and oversaw process improvement, cost reduction, and cash flow enhancing workstreams. He previously served as a senior financial leader at public and privately owned businesses ranging in size of $250M to $1.0B in revenue.
VP, People & Culture
René Bonin, VP, People & Culture, brings 20 years of experience, partnering company culture and organizational effectiveness. As Chief People and Transformation Officer at Vixxo, she led the enterprise strategy, PMO functions, and the people and culture team. With executive VP-level roles globally and domestically, her experience crosses both public company and privately held, ranging from $500M to $4B in annual revenue.