Join the Imagen Team
Interested in supporting a community of excellence as we endeavour to elevate all aspects of dentistry?
The Director of Data & Analytics is a high-profile position requiring you to be at the forefront of the successful delivery of multiple dynamics data-centric projects. The Director of Data & Analytics should be highly technical but can also work directly with clients to identify and design the correct solution that meets their analytics use cases.
- Develop strategies and overall project plan to solve complex business problems
- Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge across multiple data platforms, architectures and technologies
- Define the overall project architecture & lead delivery teams for implementation of Business Intelligence, Modern Data Platforms & Software applications
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following fields Computer and Information Science, Computer and Information Science & Accounting, Economics, Economics and Finance, Economics and Finance & Technology, Engineering, Operations Management/Research, Statistics
- Prior experience working in either Data Warehousing or Business Intelligence background as a Solution Architect, Data Architect or Senior Developer
- Experience solving business problems by turning raw data into actionable insights
- Strong knowledge of data modeling concepts and experience designing and implementing data models for applications and/or reporting
- Experience working with major database technologies along with cloud data platforms
- Experience with cloud related technologies AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, etc.
- Strong technical experience in ETL/ELT tools and concepts
- Expertise with Business Intelligence/Data Visualization tools
- Must possess a strong desire to work hands-on developing Data Warehousing, reporting and performance management solutions across a range of industries and functional disciplines
As our Accounting Manager, you will provide sound and efficient execution of all core accounting functions in support of our consolidated services and acquisition-oriented business operations. You will supervise a current staff of three and will provide training and mentoring in Scottsdale, AZ. You will ensure all accounting functions such as account reconciliations, general ledger journal entries, accruals, and allocations are completed timely and accurately. You will play an integral role in completing the annual audit. The person in this role will have the opportunity to work on ad-hoc projects, making for a more diverse support role than one would typically find in a larger organization.
We are looking for someone with the ability to adjust in a fast-paced environment, managing deadlines proactively and effectively deploying resources. We are looking for:
7+ years of progressive experience in accounting; prior experience in or with dental service organizations a plus ·
Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
3+ Years managerial experience
Comfort and capability with ERP systems
Our team continues to grow! We are seeking for a Staff Accountant to provide sound and efficient execution of all core accounting functions. In this role, you will be relied on to support our acquisition-oriented business operations through streamlining the consolidation of services, as well as supporting the Controller, ensuring that all accounting functions are completed in a timely manner, with great accuracy.
This role is a great opportunity due to the start-up nature of our business and will provide the right candidate with the chance of upward mobility within the organization. The person in this role will have the opportunity to work on ad-hoc projects, making for a more diverse support role than one would typically find in a larger organization.
- 3 years of accounting experience with multi-entity, multi-state companies.
- GAAP: 3 years
- Must have experience using major accounting systems.
- Knowledge of accounting principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational ability.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting/finance (preferred)
Our team is growing! In this new position as Accounts Payable Specialist, you will join a great team that works hard to accomplish common goals. The person in this role will have the opportunity to work with the Finance Leadership Team to define processes and practices that support our growing business. In this role, you will own the delivery of all A/P functions, ensuring the timely and accurate processing of invoices. Given that we are an acquisition-oriented business, this role will be working in a growth-minded environment.
- A minimum of 3 years of Accounts Payable roles experience
- ERP Software experience in Sage, SAP, Great Plains, or Acumatica
- Written good comm skills.
We are looking for a General Dentist to join our dynamic practice, located at Oro Valley, AZ, to deliver quality dental care to our patients using the most advanced techniques in general and cosmetic dentistry. This is a rewarding opportunity for a doctor who is looking for a top-notch mentorship opportunity. Our group provides rewarding careers for team members and comprehensive dental services to patients of all ages.
- Thursday 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Friday 7:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Saturday 7:00 am – 1:00 pm
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
- Other certifications as required by the state to include – CPR, DEA, etc.
We are seeking for a Registered Dental Hygienist to join our State-Of-The-Art practice in Lake Forest, IL.
If you are seeking a new dental home and have experience with identifying gum disease, periodontal conditions and defining appropriate treatment plan, we would LOVE to talk to you!
Previous work Experience
- 1 year of experience as Dental Hygienist
- Experience with Dentrix, Eaglesoft dental software, Curve, Open Dental or MacPractice
- Current CPR Certification.
- Current Certification from an accredited Hygiene Program.
- Demonstrates leadership and strong communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Apply today, and become part of a top notch dental family with state of the art solutions!
At Imagen, the ability to seamlessly manage the revenue cycle for our practices is a critical component of our value proposition. We are looking for a Regional RCM Supervisor to become part of our team either from our Scottsdale headquarters location or remotely from a midwestern city.
As our Regional RCM Supervisor, you will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day process of billing, claim submissions, and collections process for all dental procedures performed at our dental practices. You will also supervise the daily processes for insurance reimbursements, resolving discrepancies, adjusting claims, preparing reports, office, and customer coordination. Assist and play a key role in the development of revenue cycle strategies and implementation of plans to ensure goals for customer service levels, accounts receivable, bad debt, and cash, are within stated objectives.
How does your day-to-day look like?
As part of our team, you will perform a key leadership role in the stand-up and implementation of the Imagen Dental Partners RCM process for our Corporate Headquarters and all our dental practices. You will find yourself:
Assisting in implementing with our 3rd Party RCM provider, the day-to-day functions of the Billing department, standardizing the methods in which work will be accomplished.
Coordinating with our 3rd Party RCM providers to ensure all processes are working and that the service providers are hitting their KPIs. Processes include:
Pre-visit insurance eligibility and verification
Overseeing accounts aging report by payors and ensure processing of claims on hold to prevent any timely filing denials.
Ensuring review, edit, and process Dental claims and claim adjudication is handled in an efficient and timely manner.
Audit of dental codes submitted for reimbursement and working with Practice operations to ensure that dental codes are optimized and updated regularly.
Oversee the process of reconciliation of patient account postings and submittal of dental patient statements for mailing.
Manage the process of patient interactions (phone, mail, and email) regarding any billing or claims-related concerns.
Preparing reports for and participate in team meetings regarding service levels, cash flow, DSO, and bad debt.
Orienting the staff and patients to billing policies and procedures.
5 years of experience with implementation of an RCM process at a corporate and/or practice level
RCM experience in the Medical or Dental industry is experience required
Attention to details, and skilled in documentation and implementation of workflow processes
Advanced level of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Coding certification or experience is highly desired
Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
Experience in Dentrix, Eaglesoft and/or Open Dental
At Imagen Dental Partners, we do not just accept difference — we celebrate, honor, and support it. We thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, partners, patients, and our community. Imagen Dental Partners is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and wants you to IMAGEN yourself here.
Expertise in Technology, Management and Strategic Marketing for the Dental Industry
Chief Executive Officer
Rezwan leads the Imagen team, with 15+ years of business expertise specific to dentistry. While completing his MBA, he pursued a leadership role at Spear Education—propelling the success of a company that transformed a traditional campus education model into dentistry’s leading modern education platform. A Founding Partner of Spear, Rezwan developed revolutionary business lines, such as Spear Practice Solutions, transforming an outdated business model of Practice Consulting with technology driven solutions.
Michael Augins, President, brings 20 years of industry experience to Imagen. When SVP and Regional CCO North America for Dentsply Sirona, his region generated $1.6B in revenue. As President, Sirona USA, he helped lead the Dentsply-Sirona merger, creating a $14B entity. At Sirona he also led several key initiatives including Dentsply Sirona World and was responsible for helping to drive the growth of CEREC and the CEREC community. Prior to leading Sirona Michael was an Engagement Manager at McKinsey & Company where he was a member of the Growth and Healthcare practices.
Chief Development Officer
Andrew brings 10 years of development experience. As VP of Corporate Development at Young Innovations, a dental manufacturer and distributor, he led acquisitions and strategic partnerships. He also served at Linden Capital Partners, a ~$3B private equity firm with several dental investments, and at Barclays Investment Bank.
Chief Financial Officer
Chris Roth brings 25 years of Financial and Operational experience. As Chief Financial Officer at Young Innovations, he led accounting & reporting, tax, and IT and oversaw process improvement, cost reduction, and cash flow enhancing workstreams. He previously served as a senior financial leader at public and privately owned businesses ranging in size of $250M to $1.0B in revenue.
VP, People & Culture
René Bonin, VP, People & Culture, brings 20 years of experience, partnering company culture and organizational effectiveness. As Chief People and Transformation Officer at Vixxo, she led the enterprise strategy, PMO functions, and the people and culture team. With executive VP-level roles globally and domestically, her experience crosses both public company and privately held, ranging from $500M to $4B in annual revenue.